Sunday, March 25, 2012

Where the Drugs At?

The highlight of my day today was watching a crack head loose his mind in the middle of the street. I was parking my car off of Hollywood Blvd when I heard a commotion and people yelling. I looked up and a guy had grabbed this tweaker lady's backpack and dumped all the contents out on the street. He kept yelling "Where the drugs at? Where the drugs at? Bitch-ass-ho. Give me the drugs or I'm going to kill you." The greatest part was his unbelievable disregard for the fact that it was noon on a Saturday on quite possibly one of the busiest streets in America. People stopped what they were doing to watch. Even Darth Vader and Optimus Prime that were standing in front of Man's Chinese Theater turned around. At one point as he's kicking her belongings up the street he notices people starring at him to which he shouts "yeah, I'm looking for drugs, go ahead and call the police!" (They never came.)
After about ten minutes he drops the backpack and the girl, who is all of about 98 pounds, puts everything back in the bag and runs off. As she's leaving he's still shouting profanities, something about if he ever sees her again.. blah blah blah. The crowd starts to dissipate and he's trying to rally the people on his side by going "can you believe that bitch? I gave her 200 dollars for drugs and she didn't bring back nothing but an attitude."
Let this be a lesson for some of you young drug people out there. If someone gives you 200 dollars for drugs, you better bring back "more than just an attitude."



No comments:

Post a Comment